Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 1997 17:46:52 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      "Bror 'Count' Heinola" <count@key.sms.fi>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is this supposed to happen?

Today, my machine crashed. As for the reason, I propably know that,
but I'll get back to it when I'm more certain.

What I'm after, is that is it to be expected that a machine with
ATX motherboard doesn't reboot after crashing, but turns itself
off instead? That's what happened for me today. Because I was
at work when the crash happened, I can't say what messages (if
any) were printed on the console.

Software that was running at the time includes xaccel 3.1,
screen, irc, sshd, netscape and all the normal daemons etc.

Motherboard is ASUS XP55T2P4
System is -current as of about three weeks ago.

FreeBSD key.sms.fi 3.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT #0: Sun Mar 30 21:19:40 EET DST 1997     count@key.sms.fi:/usr/src/sys/compile/KEY  i386

--
Bror 'Count' Heinola # Santa Monica Software # Email: bror@sms.fi
Isokaari 27 A2	     # Technical Support     # IRC: Count