Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 09:06:08 -0700
From:      Erin Fortenberry <erinf@lusardi.com>
To:        'GVB' <gvbmail@tns.net>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: We are a growing ISP, need some advice!

I've seen a few different ways of doing it, the easiest maybe being the way
pair.com does it, multiple boxes and more redundancy... Its just a thought.

Erin

mailto:kahn@unet.tm
http://www.fortenberry.net

Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my apartment and
sodomize me in my sleep for not continuing the chain...