Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:42:30 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        "Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@kmjeuro.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD & LaBrea

Try running LaBrea under ktrace(1).  I've found ktrace to be
a fantastic tool for debugging when there are not obvious
error messages.
Have you checked /var/log for any error messages from LaBrea?
Again, I haven't got this working and I don't know what's wrong,
I'm just making suggestions on how to track it down.

-Bill

--
"Where's the robot to pat you on the back?"