Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:22:17 +0200
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for an ISP in Cape Town

Hi,

If you're not a South African, you can probably ignore this...

I'm looking for a FreeBSD friendly ISP in Cape Town, since I'm going to
be moving down there soon...  Basically an ISP that doesn't mind fairly
high volumes of mail, uses normal PPP, etc.  If I can get shell access
and procmail on their mail server, all the better...

Regards,
  -Jeremy

--
FreeBSD - Because the best things in life are free...
                                           http://www.freebsd.org/