Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 1995 10:40:59 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   anon public_ftp

I just got done hacking amd(8) to pieces in order to implement "public_ftp"
for users.  This allows me to give users an ftp area on our server, but
keep the files in their homedir so it will apply toward their quota.

My modifications are quite nasty and involve hardcoding some stuff into
amd(8).  I was wondering how others had solved this problem.  My solution
appears to work quite well, but I'm always open to different approaches.

Thanks, and have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|