Date:      Sat, 4 Nov 2000 08:35:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nate Puri <natepuri@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Late gripes about 4.1.1

Real briefly,

I have PNPBIOS compiled in to make my laptops on board
sound work.  Sound works fine.

However, now only one of my pcmcia devices will work
at any given time.  Rather, only slot 1 (the bottom)
slot works.  In the upper slot, the pccardd recognizes
the card there but, the card in the slot will not
work.

When PNPBIOS is compiled out, both slots work fine.

-Nate