Date:      Sun, 04 Mar 2001 15:57:42 -0800
From:      Trevin Chow <trevin@mail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   System crashing for unknown reason

Recently for the past few weeks, my 4.2-Stable system has been randomly
crashing and rebooting on its own.  It happens at various times, but
particularly when under heavy load.  I've tried looking at my logs, but
can't seem to find any messages indicating when or even why its crashing.

I thought it might be a bad memory chip, so I installed the memtest port
and after about 300 iterations of the tests, it found no errors.

Just wondering how I should be approaching this kind of problem...