Date:      Tue, 08 May 2007 16:32:41 +0200
From:      Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>
To:        Geno Salvati <geno@fastroad.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: openvpn-devel-2.1.r2

Geno Salvati schrieb:
> Please let me know if you have plans to release a port upgrade to
> include rc4 of OpenVPN version 2.1.  The answer to this question is not
> mission critical but will make a slight difference in my planning if you
> are able to provide it.

I've already submitted the update to rc4 last week, but it's not yet
been committed: <http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=112414>;

The ports updates have been far and few between the past days, but I
haven't checked or asked why.

Grab the -rc2 port and grab the patch from the PR if you want to try it
and let me know what you get.

HTH
Matthias