Date:      Mon, 26 May 2003 16:51:02 +0200
From:      Christophe Zwecker <doc@zwecker.de>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gbde Performance - 35Mb/s vs 5.2 MB/s

>>Could anyone tell me if this is supposed to be slow like that ? Or is
>>there anything I missed ?
>

> This sounds pretty likely for write performance.

ok, good to know, just wanted to know if I did everything right. Do you
think write performance will improve alot or do you focus on other things ?

best regards

Christophe

--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc@zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"