Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:04:38 +0100
From:      Johan Hendriks <joh.hendriks@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Native ISCSI FreeBSD 10  stable

Hello all.

I am using the ports based ISCSI target deamon from net/istgt. With this
port I can get good speeds using my windows 7 machine, it reads and
writes at 80 to 90 MB/s on a 1 GB network.

If I switch to the native iscsi target using ctld I only get around 30
MB/s read speed, the write speed start high but then drops down to
around 50MB half way  and then it slowly drops to 40 till the end of the
copy. You can see it drop slowly.
This is with some iso files, and it is around 10 GB in total.

Is there anything I can do to tune this up.

regards
Johan