Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 06:04:57 -0000
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Upgrading 4.0 to 4.2

I have a friend that has 4.0 and wants to upgrade.  She's only on
dialup so cvsup'ing would take a long time.  I can burn the ISO for
4.2.. is there any way she could use this to upgrade her system
without doing a full clean install?

---
| Jason P. Halbert                 | jason@jason-n3xt.org |
| Transmitter Maintenance Engineer | DALnet: Push^Pop     |
| KDAF-TV/DT WB 33/32              | ICQ#: 86637300       |
| KC5WEG                           | (214) 252-3300       |
|     Experts know more and more about less and less.     |
|                  http://jason-n3xt.org                  |