Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:12:45 -0800
From:      Sean Ellis <sellis@telus.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   vinum list anomaly

Hello,

after adding too drives as a concatenated vinum volume I see a line in
the `vinum list` output which doesn't look right to me. Specifically, the
line that refers to spanned_log.p0.s0. Is there a typical explanation for
something like this?

2 drives:
D a                     State: up       Device /dev/ad2s1e      Avail:
10/4110 MB (0%)
D b                     State: up       Device /dev/ad3s1e      Avail:
10/4110 MB (0%)

1 volumes:
V spanned_log           State: up       Plexes:       1 Size:       8200
MB

1 plexes:
P spanned_log.p0      C State: up       Subdisks:     2 Size:       8200
MB

2 subdisks:
S spanned_log.p0.s0     State: up       PO:        0  B Size:       4100
MB
S spanned_log.p0.s1     State: up       PO:     4100 MB Size:       4100
MB

I created the volume with the following,

drive a device /dev/ad2s1e
drive b device /dev/ad3s1e
volume spanned_log
        plex org concat