Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2002 22:21:12 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Sandro Mancuso" <sandromancuso@hotmail.com>
Cc:        "FBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IPFW

http://www.darthik.com/freebsd-docs/Ipfw-HOWTO.txt

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG]On Behalf Of Sandro Mancuso
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 10:17 PM
To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: IPFW

More questions...

I am considering toying with IPFW.  However, I've never ever used it at
all, and I'm wondering if anyone has some good URL's I can check out to
further my knowledge of it before I start pulling hairs out of my head
trying to use it.  Thanks

I'm also curious about the major drawbacks/advantages of IPFW compared
to IPFILTER.

Sandro Mancuso
Windows is the virus.  Linux is the vaccine.
FreeBSD is the cure.