Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2001 14:29:14 -0500
From:      darren <backdoc@netdoor.com>
To:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php, mysql and apache

I did what you suggested.  But, that didn't seem to help.  So, out of
curiosity, I tried renaming my index file to index.php (from index.php3).  It
works now.

This is really kind of odd because everywhere there is a reference to ".php"
in httpd.conf there is "php3".  Obviously, I have something screwed in my
httpd.conf file.  But, I don't see it.

Thanks,
Darren