Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2001 02:33:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      vass D <vassd2000@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   upgrade  -  newbie

hi. wonder if anyone can help me with the following.
i got freebsd 4.2 on my HD and want to go to 4.3. i
have a 4.3 iso image on cd. do i upgrade the system
from /stand/sysinstall?

tried to do the above but didnt quite work. when i
selected to update all the sources a message
poped-up saying that /usr/src already exists and
that this is not the proper way to install sourses
and that i should be using cvsup or ctm.

i dont wanna use cvsup or ctm cause i alredy have a
600M iso image...

any ideas?

thanx in advance