Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 23:12:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      K.Greenwood <k_greenwood1@sluggy.net>
To:        "G. Moore" <eviltimes8@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Proxy Servering

Since no one else has responded... I may as well.

First off, it would be appreciated if you could send mail in
plain-text... and wrap lines at 72 characters... (I have
problems with that one...)

I use Squid as my Proxy server, and it is simply a matter of
setting up your browser (netscape in my case) in the Edit, Preferences,
 Advanced and there config your browser to use the IP of your proxy
and it's port (in my case it was 3128).

Note, I have had issues configuring Squid to successfully
retrieve from a POP server.

May be simplistic advice, but hope it helps.

--- "G. Moore" <eviltimes8@hotmail.com>