Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:57:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Target Funding Group <mwinter@flite.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Charity Auction Newsletter

We have been providing non-profits with auction ideas for 15 years Now  you are cordially invited to share in those concepts with our FREE monthly email newsletter, "Charity Auctions." Join 3,500 fellow fundraisers who profit from our ideas.  The newsletter was featured in "Nonprofit World", "Volunteer Insider", "Matrix News" "Museum Marketing Tips" and "Inside Private School Management".

Sample issues include:

o Closing Your Auction Quickly
o The Need for Values & the IRS
o What Sells at an Auction
o Obtaining Donations
o Software options
o Bid Sheets: Two part or One?
o Baskets! Baskets!

To subscribe to our FREE newsletter, please send your email-address,
name, organization and full mailing address to mailto:mwinter@flite.net

The newsletter is FREE to all non-profit organizations and your email
address or mailing address will never be given to any other party.

If you find this mail offensive in any way, please delete it, and we
apologize for any inconvenience that we might have caused.   To be removed send a blank email mailto:mwinter@flite.net  with Remove in the subject line.

John & Maureen Winter, Editors
Target Funding Group, Inc.
Successful Auctions for Non-profits