Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2018 08:15:02 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd : personal mailing system : setup : at wits end

El día Friday, October 12, 2018 a las 07:05:25AM +0200, Polytropon escribió:

> I didn't know yet of MH as a software package for dealing with
> what became famous as the "MH format" for storing messages.
> Today, many MUAs can use MH for storing, even though they have
> their own means of manipulating the files and directories that
> represent messages and mailboxes.
>
> Always good to learn something new, even if it's old. :-)

Btw: I'm a happy user of fetchmail / sendmail / mutt on all my FreeBSD
laptops for *many* years.

Said that, and to learn something new, is MH what we nowadays have as
mail/nmh in our beloved ports tree?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
October, 7 -- The GDR was different: Peace instead of Bundeswehr and wars, Druschba