Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 1995 01:15:03 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        Pete Delaney <pete@RockyMountain.rahul.net>
Cc:        freebsd-cd@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org, wow@efn.org, Mark@RockyMountain.rahul.net, Bill@RockyMountain.rahul.net, davem@caip.rutgers.edu, paul@freebsd.org, joerg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD CD-ROM 2.0.5 - Any SPARC Porting Underway?

Pete (Delaney) <pete@RockyMountain.rahul.net>,

Unfortunately ...  You Have Made A Gross Mistake By Adding
	freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
To The CC List Of The Private Mail I Sent You & about 6 others :-(

freebsd-hackers list has ~300 to ~500 hackers
The charter of the list may be obtained by
	echo info freebsd-hackers | mail majordomo@freebsd.org
The people may be counted by
	echo who freebsd-hackers | mail majordomo@freebsd.org

They saw the original announcement, & likely won't welcome your lightly
edited return of the mega article with odd comments here & there.

I copied the 2.0.5 announcement to a select group of those of my friends who
were at my Birthday party, who asked about the CD & T-Shirts, plus you & a
couple of other potentially interested people,
these ~6 or 7 people were on the temporary list on my host
	freebsd-cd@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de

I ever expected you to CC this to hundreds of people on
	freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org