Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 96 21:47 BST
From:      neil@netclub-lon.com (Neil I. Fowler Wright)
To:        info@freebsd.org
Subject:   3 Questions.

Hi,

I have a P100 with a 2Gig drive, which I split 700M DOS(Win95) and 1.2M FreeBsd

1.     When I installed Win95 it removed the operationg system selection menu
at boot time which used to use F1 and F2.  Is there a way to recover this or do
I have to reinstall FreeBSD ?

2.      I cannot get a correct X configuration for my Cirrus Logic 5446
Card. Any ideas?

3.      Also my IDE CDROm (a sanyo) is available to the adapi boot disk,
but not
to the main Freebsd although their boot -c configuraions are identical.

        Any suggestions gratefully recieved.

                Cheers,
                                Neil