Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 2000 12:26:07 -0800
From:      Dale Weber <netman@aracnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing from ZIP or another MS-DOS/WIndows partition..

	Greetings,

	I recently downloaded all of FreeBSD 4.2, including sources, but am not
able to install from the place I have all the files - on another Windows
partion (Not C:).  I find the 8 partition limitation very, well, limiting..
:)  I don't have any apparent way to have FreeBSD recognize my other
Windows partitions or my ZIP drive for an installation.

	Is there any way around this problem?

	Was my download time wasted??

	8-Dale