Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:08:17 -0600
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Troubles with BIND + r276630  (/r277317 MFC)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 02:51:02PM -0600 I heard the voice of
Matthew D. Fuller, and lo! it spake thus:
> > The I/O err in isc_lex_gettoken() appears only triggered when getc()
> > hits EOF.
>
> Err, wait, I'm backward on this.  It's in ferror(), so not EOF.

And dropping in an errno check says getc is setting EBADF.

But remember, this is pretty random.  I'm also sometimes getting
"unexpected end of input" sometimes, with all sorts of line numbers.
Then here's one that gives an "ignoring out-of-zone data" talking
about something that isn't on the referenced line at all.  Here's a

It's all over the place.  Every place I've checked, the read() data in
ktrace looks fine; it's getting mangled after that.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net