Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:11:46 +0300
From:      Mikko =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gr=F6nroos?= <greenie@mpoli.FI>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Doug@gorean.org
Subject:   Re: 2x3com NICs

Doug (This is also a reply tu Boris Crosby's msg.) wrote:

> What did you put in your kernel config for them?
> Please copy and paste the lines from that file.

<clipeticlip>
device ep0 at isa? port 0x300 net irq 11
device ep1 at isa? port 0x320 net irq 12
</clipeticlip>

OK, so here are the lines, IRQ's or
addresses are free for use (aka they don't belong
to any other device). (I don't have an PS/2 mouse
(usually it uses the IRQ 12) but I do have an
PS/2 keyboard, but if I'm right, that shouldn't
make things any different? Am I right?

> Also, are you sure of the I/O and IRQ numbers, and
> are they different for each card?

Pretty sure, at least, that's what the "boot -c" - config
says.

-Mikko Grönroos

--
    _ _ _ _
   | \ _ _ _ \  >> Bring me flowers, godseyes and boxes of air.
    \ |       |     - CJ & Fish, another fine Berkeley release.