Date:      Tue, 21 May 1996 13:57:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   NC label for FreeBSD

I notice in this mornings WSJ that a consortium of Everbody But
Microsoft (OK, I don't have the paper here; IBM, Apple, Oracle,
etc) has put together the specs for the Network Computer, including
what you need to wear the Network Computer logo.  That non-technical
article makes it sound as if the definition is pretty loose and means
you adhere to internet protocols.  Sounds like we may already qualify.

Sounds like a press release to me:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

FREEBSD NOW SPORTS THE NETWORK COMPUTER LOGO...

--
Peter Dufault               Real-Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936