Date:      Wed, 07 Apr 1999 08:16:01 -0500
From:      Rick Morel <rmorel@morelr.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cisco 5201 AS + FreebSD with Radius

We're using several Cisco AS5200's and Merit Radius 3.6B. It's been working
fine since Feb. Also using Radius Report 0.3b6 for daily and monthly reports.

I have two questions.

I haven't been able to set things up to assign a static IP to a user. The
Cisco docs talk about "vendor specific", but I'm missing somthing somewhere.

We also have an NT machine (YUCK!) that is able to use Radius for
athentication. The Merit version won't, as stated in their docs. Does anyone
know if Cistron will? I can't find anything in their docs and would hate to
switch if not.

Any help would be apreciated.

Rick