Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:43:10 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert - CITS Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        fcash@lug.kamloops.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Submitting new ports

In message <E16osfB-0000E0-00@lug.kamloops.net>, fcash@lug.kamloops.net
writes:
> Greetings group,
>
> After searching through the FreeBSD website and scanning through
> various mailing list archives, I've hit a bit of a brick wall.
>
> Who do I talk to, where do I look, what do I do, etc to get a port
> submission looked at, checked, committed, etc??  I've submitted two
> PR's and a follow-up with a new port framework and it's been sitting in
> the open PR queue for nearing a month now.  I'm wondering if there's
> anything I can do to speed things up or if there's something I did that
> makes the ports unsubmittable, or if it's just a matter of nobody having
> any spare time to look through the new ports submissions.  The PR's in
> question are: pr/34840 (the original one that can be
> removed/closed/ignored) and pr/25382 (which includes a follow-up with the
> latest port framework).

I will work with you on 35382 and close 34840 for you.

Regards,                         Phone:  (250)387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  (250)387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team      Email:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, CITS
Ministry of Management Services
Province of BC