Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 2009 19:52:13 +0300
From:      Ilias Marinos <marinosi@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        marinosi@ceid.upatras.gr
Subject:   FreeBSD-amd64 STABLE/xorg7.4 -- System Freeze

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

Hello list,

My system freezes while trying to startx.Details:

FreeBSD kropotkin.liakushive.priv 7.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 7.2-PRERELEASE
#0 r190662: Fri Apr  3 00:50:34 UTC 2009
root@kropotkin.liakushive.priv:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

-ATI HD 4670 GPU

-xorg.conf can be found here:
https://marinos.ceid.upatras.gr/~admin/xorg.conf
I've tried all the possible drivers : ati, radeon, radeonhd,vesa.Also I
tried disabling modules like glx,dri etc.

-I was able to gather these logs (from an ssh session):
https://marinos.ceid.upatras.gr/~admin/log

-Moused is disabled.Hald and Dbus is enabled.

Any ideas?

Please keep me cc'd because I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks!
Ilias Marinos

--=20
echo "Sysadmin know better bash than english." | sed s/min/mins/ \
| sed 's/better bash/bash better/'

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4--