Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2018 19:15:55 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Back again on Ryzen stability

Hello.

I'm evaluating a hardware upgrade and I've set my eyes on a Ryzen 7 2700
(coupled with an MSI B450-A Pro and 32GiB of RAM).
I don't intend to overclock.

I've read many reports of stability issues with this kind of CPUs, but I
think I understand they are gone. Right?
Can I go ahead safely?

Will I need 12.0 or can 11.2 just run fine on this hardware?

  bye & Thanks
	av.

P.S.
I'm choosing that MB because it's cheap and more or less suits my needs.
If anyone could recommend a MB with VGA port, 4 DIMM slots, 6 SATA ports
and an onboard Intel NIC (only thing missing from the above)...