Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:41:21 -0600
From:      "Mauricio Patino" <mpatino@integral-telcom.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Technical Question?

I found your address in the Newbie mailing list page....

I have a problem installing FreeBSD 5.2.1 (bougth the CD set from Fry's) =
whn I tried to install in a Proliant ML330 GL :
Xeon 2.4 Ghz
256MB CSB-6 Ultra ATA -100 IDE RAID controller.

the computer sart the loader process and when checking ahardware I got =

ata2-master FAILURE ATA_IDENTIFY no interrupt and keeps scrolling the =
message forever. Cold restart is required,
YOur help iswill be much appreciated...
=20
=20
Mauricio Patino