Date:      Sun, 3 Sep 1995 23:37:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Duane R. Ellison" <duane@gargamel.ptw.com>
To:        Questions - FreeBSD <questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        andrew@werple.mira.net.au
Subject:   Cyclades CYCLOM-16Ye/RJ45 RISC Based Multi IO

Hello,

We are considering purchasing a Cyclades 16 port multi I/O board
(CYCLOM-16Ye/RJ45) and I would like to know if anyone is currently using
(or previously used) one of these products.  The main reason I am writing
this is that I noticed in the /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/LINT it says that
the drivers are "ALPHA QUAILITY".  Since we are planning on running a ISP
off this hardware I want to see if the drivers at least work, before we
drop the money on the card.

Thanks!

	---  Duane
       Duane Ellison                         duane@gargamel.ptw.com