Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 2008 17:32:24 -0400
From:      kalin m <kalin@el.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   open pgp

hi all...

installed open pgp pkg.
added a key sent to me by a client to my keyring...

this is what i get. no matter how many times i enter the client provided
pass phrase i just get the 'Enter pass phrase: ' prompt...
what, if anythin,  is wrong? the pass phrase?

# pgp the_pgp_file.pgp
Pretty Good Privacy(tm) Version 6.5.8
Internal development version only - not for general release.
(c) 1999 Network Associates Inc.

Export of this software may be restricted by the U.S. government.

File is encrypted.  Secret key is required to read it.

Key for user ID: user_id <moo@foo.com>
2048-bit RSA key, Key ID 0x0000moo, created 2008/03/10
Key can sign.
You need a pass phrase to unlock your secret key.

Enter pass phrase:

thanks....