Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:09:54 -0500
From:      Scott Robbins <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Samba configuration

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 10:13:28PM -0400, Mike Berning wrote:
> I am attempting to set up a shared folder for accessing all of my school
> documents from the various windows xp machines in my house. I have a
> FreeBSD gateway and would like to have it also host a shared folder on my
> local intranet interface.

I have a page I'm playing with--has a lot of work to be done on it, but
you can give it a shot

http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/qndsamba.html

Let me know what stinks about the page.  Also, I know one fellow on this
list found the page that I link to at the bottom (which is somewhat
haphazard--a page I put up when I was first trying to learn it, and
throwing the various things I needed to know there to get it working) :)
helpful though that page is more Linux oriented.

--=20

Scott

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6 )

Buffy: Hey, I know! Why don't you kill them?=20
Giles: I'm a Watcher, I haven't the skill.=20
Buffy: Oh, come on. A stake through the heart, a little sunlight.
It's like falling off a log.=20

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD--