Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 1995 19:01:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        jon@pcca71.gallaudet.edu (Basket Case)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Support for FreeBSD/Linux for the HP SureStore 4020i (fwd)

> From: SURESTORE_SUPPORT@HP-Loveland-om10.om.hp.com
> To: jon@technix.org
> Subject: Re: Support for FreeBSD/Linux
>
> Item Subject: Support for FreeBSD/Linux
>      Jon,
>      I do have source code and developement information at
>
>      http://www.corp.hp.com/Publish/isg/cdr/html/prodinfo.html
>
>      You should be able to use this to create your own driver.
>
>      If you do can you let me know how it came out.

Now THAT is a great web page!

the on-line hypertext list of the SCSI commands
that drive responds to is BRILLIANT!

One should be able to make a driver for that
with no information other than the web page.

now, which should I do tonight?
finish the JREMOD changes or start on jordan's cCDR drive?

hmm I think it's the kernel changes :)