Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:31:45 -0400
From:      "Timothy R. Simmons" <tsimmons77@comcast.net>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Greetings!

Okay, I wasn't clear, and I appologize. Thankfully, you did answer my
question! I was searching for ldconfig. When I had said I was installing
programs written for linux, I should have said _compiling_. My biggest
problem was dependencies. I would compile a library, then fail to run
ldconfig to update the database, and attempt to install a program that
called for that library. Thank you ever so much, I appreciate it!