Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2017 13:45:34 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        Remy Zandwijk <remy@luckyhands.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook epub formatted incorrectly?

When I download the epub version, none of the images are there.  That =
pretty much makes it worthless as much of the info is in the images.

The PDF version works just fine.

-- Doug

> On 25 October 2017, at 12:41, Remy Zandwijk <remy@luckyhands.nl> =
wrote:
>=20
> Dear Guru's,
>=20
> I downloaded the epub version of the FreeBSD Handbook to my iPad mini, =
in order to read it while travelling. However, when opening the epub in =
iBooks on the iPad, I get the error message: Cannot Open "FreeBSD =
Handbook". It is formatted incorrectly, or is not a format that iBooks =
can open. In iBooks on macOS however, the epub opens just fine.
>=20
> Any thoughts on where to look to fix it? Of course, I could just take =
the PDF version of the handbook, but that lacks resizing the font =
conveniently.