Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:38:21 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel ZCR Controllers ...

I'm about to get two fully configured servers dumped into my lap ... both
of them are currently *stably* running Linux, and are to be reformated
(apparently tomorrow) with FreeBSD 4.8 ...

Are there any known issues, like the 'over 2G' issue with the Adaptec
2120s card, with the Intel ZCR Raid controllers that should make me wary
of accepting these servers?  Is anyone using them in large servers (ie. 4G
of RAM) and happy with them?

Any 'caveat emptor' on these? :(

Thanks ...