Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:18:34 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.biz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Webmail App for virtual domains

Hello people,

I am stuck here trying to find an app that is relatively easy to setup ;-)

I have a couple virtual domains whose owners are making me scratch my head
bald.

Users authenticate via MySQL db and the mail is stored in mbox format in
/var/spool/virtual/$domain.name/$user

I am basically looking for a webmail app with a few basic qualities:

1. Can auth via MySQL by taking username@domain as login name
2. Can display sent mail separately from the inbox
3. Can handle attachments

I've looked at a couple of opts but now I just seem lost!

Thanks in advance for your advise.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
If God is perfect, why did He create discontinuous functions?