Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2000 23:34:28 +0100
From:      Johan Karlsson <k@numeri.campus.luth.se>
To:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
Cc:        Gawel <gawel@sim.com.pl>, "freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make fetch + dependencies

At 01 Mar 2000 14:00:13 PST, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:
> * How to make fetch a single port with all dependencies?
> * (only download a port and and all dependencies ports)
>
>make DEPENDS_TARGET=3Dchecksum checksum

I do not get this to work the way I expect it to :-(

numeri# pwd
/usr/ports/print/lyx
numeri# make DEPENDS_TARGET=3Dchecksum checksum
If you want this port built with spell checker support, use
make WITH_ISPELL=3Dyes
>> Checksum OK for lyx-1.0.4.tar.gz.
numeri# =

It should at least fetch teTeX since I do not have any latex in my system=
=2E

/Johan K