Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2014 20:19:56 +0100
From:      Martin Smith <lists@rakupottery.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Libpng & boehm-gc-7.2e

On 16/07/2014 21:36, emperor.cu@gmail.com wrote:
>   Hi
>
> I'm using freebsd 10.0 and when i try with fresh install the first package to use enlightenment from ports fbsd start to get everythings dependency as need that's ok
> But
> When try to get libpng he try to get from sourceforge repositories and none results after that jump to freebsd ftp repository and say not found so i do thinking un old version a portsnap fetch and portsnap update if was change the version and nothing , not exist so can't finish make clean install of enlightenment
I ran into that one with libpng when building phpmyadmin and ended up
downloading it from
heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/libpng15/older-releases
<http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/project/libpng/libpng15/older-releases/1.5.17/libpng-1.5.17.tar.xz>;
also hit it with cmake which I picked up from distfiles.icmpv6.org
also trying to build ntfs-3g it failed because it was looking for the
2012 version which does not seem to be on the tuxera site, though I
would be glad to be correcred.
This was just a couple of days ago.