Date:      Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:37:07 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_Gla=DF?= <glaszig@googlemail.com>
To:        linux freaker <linuxfreaker@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD driver for MegaRAID 9240-8i

i don't have such controller at hand but i can test compilation. i'll be in
touch when i find time.

in the mean time, are you sure there is no driver in 8.2-stable, -current
or even 9.0?

Am 24.11.2011 um 02:49 schrieb linux freaker <linuxfreaker@gmail.com>:

Hi,

I am struggling for this now.
I tried creating own custom ISO through
http://romana.now.ie/writing/customfreebsdiso.html but seems like mfi seems
not getting patched and throwing error.
I also followed LSI website for adding the mfi driver manually but it too
dint work.
Any idea how can I have mfi working for this?
Ajeet

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Martin Gla=DF <glaszig@googlemail.com> wro=
te: