Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 2009 08:53:33 -0500
From:      Boris Kochergin <spawk@acm.poly.edu>
To:        Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OT: apache + php not working

Robert Huff wrote:
> 	Any experts out there willing to do a little off-list advising
> on why my Apache 2.2 server isn't handling php5?
>

> 				Robert Huff

I have several installations of Apache 2.2 with PHP 5 as a module. The
relevant httpd.conf bits look like this:

LoadModule php5_module  libexec/apache22/libphp5.so
(The above line is added to httpd.conf by the lang/php5 port if you
compile the module.)
<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
</IfModule>

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

If I'm making some incorrect assumptions about your setup, can you be
more specific about how you installed both Apache and PHP?

-Boris