Date:      Sat, 5 Jan 1980 02:19:48 -0700
From:      "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Error initializing Network Interface Board

1. I just added my 3rd ethernet card, I think. Not so sure this is a NIC
card. It has a RJ-45. However, whenever the card is inserted I am asked the
question, "Boot from Network (Y or N)" but only when this ISA card is
inserted? Why does it ask me when this card is installed and not when the
other 2 PCI cards are installed?

2. One of my PCI NIC cards (clone) give me the wrong MAC address, but I am
still able to connect to the internet? I am about to bridge from this box to
my main box? Is this going to be a problem?