Date:      Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:57:44 -0500
From:      "Debra Smith" <debra.smith@arrow6.com>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ISTE 2016 Attendees Contact information 2016

Hi,

I Found your company listed as Sponsors and Exhibitors ISTE 2016 -
International Society for Technology in Education and I thought you would Be
Interested in Attendees Contact information for your ROI.

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title,
Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size,
Web address etc.

We offer:

Complete list with Email address in an Excel Sheet for unlimited usage.

Do an email blast endorsing your product/services and providing your contact
information.

Email appending, multiple contacts appending, Data appending which will
append or add the missing information to your existing database. a

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your
company.

Thanks & regards,

  Debra Smith

Demand Generation Executive.

If you don't want to receive any message from us the    n please type "Leave
Out" in the Subject Line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIkRl9xSLIJJsaXT5UHtSU3CgAAAEAAAADpCdTf8LrxBueMl4%2BcN4jYBAAAAAA==>