Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 14:43:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, ben@rosengart.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Letter to DOJ: Microsoft vs. the Software Industry

On Wed, 13 May 1998, Open Systems Networking wrote:

> Just wanted to backup amancio's request for everyone to  do this 30 second
> cut and paste job and mail your local Attorney General and the DOJ.
>
> I mailed the DOJ and the texas AG *MY* AG is to lame to have an email
> address *sigh* But I called her, but no call back yet.
> Everyone should do this NOW!!!!!! N-O-W!!!!!!!

Better yet, take a few minutes, and snail mail a letter or call.  A call
is not only a bit more personal, but being deluged with phone calls should
certianly give a lasting impression. Or perhaps someone might want to
collect some signatures (Embarcadero or Financial District during
lunch..).

- alex

"Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern
technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat."