Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:23:31 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: aha driver disabled?

In message <Pine.BSF.4.10.9909221447540.317-100000@earth.fxp> "Chris D. Faulhaber" writes:
: If I reverse the above, the card seems to work fine again.  I'm just
: wondering if this was intentional and/or if the driver will be reenabled
: again [soon].

Doug Rabson sent me patches to make aha work with the new pnp code.
However, on the two cards I tried it on i hit errors.  I haven't had
the time to follow up on those errors so I haven't committed them.

Warner