Date:      Sat, 6 Aug 2016 17:16:13 +0200
From:      Michael Grimm <trashcan@ellael.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   poudriere: howto build ports with 'make -j x'?

Hi,

I am used to build my ports by poudriere in parallel (-J x). But I do =
want to build specific ports in parallel per se (make -j x) just to =
speed up build times of huge ports like mariadb101-server.

I did try to add an MAKEOPTS=3D"-j8" into poudriere's specific =
jailname-make.conf file, and I did try to use a =
jailname-setfile-make.conf as well. But that didn't work for me.

What would be the correct way to achieve what I want?

Thanks and regards,
Michael