Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:45:34 +0200
From:      Martin Nilsson <martin@gneto.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] mfiutil controller properties set/get

On 2013-09-20 00:42, Sean Bruno wrote:
> Spent a bit of time today rev engineering the controller properties
> commands and was able to get/set the rebuild rate for my $dayjob to be
> adjustable for "reasons"
>
> This is just the beginning of what can be exported here, but I have
> stopped at the RebuildRate as that's what I need ATM.

IMHO, there are two important things missing from mfiutil.

1. Silence alarm - it is very stressful trying to do any work when the
alarm is on.

2. Drive identify - convienient to check that the backplane is correctly
configured, and that my idea of where the drives are is the same as the
controllers

If it's possible to add these two to mfiutil it would be great.

Martin