Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 05:41:09 -0700
From:      Summoner <summoner@uswest.net>
To:        Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Aspirations

Kris Kirby wrote:
>> - BOFH "ATF agent" jacket with matching cap
>
> I'm totally unfamiliar with this. Could someone enlighten me?
> (Pictures?)

BOFH = Bastard Operator From Hell.  He's the Admin you want to be,
but common decency (?) and the threat of deportation or imprisonment
in a psychiatric ward prevent you from becoming.

A while back the people that own the rights to the BOFH stories made
jackets and matching hats that look like those worn by ATF agents
when they go raid a place.  They have the letters "BOFH" on the back
of the jacket.