Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:19:11 +0100
From:      Eduardo Lemos de Sa <edulsa@mkem.uu.se>
To:        maho@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ifc-8.1.031

Sirs

How are you? I hope you are fine.
I am a FreeBSD user since 1995, so I have some experience in this
system. Lately, I am trying to install Intel Fortran Compiller (8.1.032)
using ports facility (I did some small modifications to adapted the
original port file - done to use 8.1.031 version) and everything was
sucessful. My problem began when I tried to compile some fortran90 test
file. First, I got: "export -n" and "exec -a" are options not accepted
(builtin on sh shell). So, I change ifc and ifort scripts to use bash
(this errors message dissapeared). When I finally found that everything
was ok, when I type:

/usr/local/intel_fc_80/bin/ifc -c test.f90

I got:

/usr/local/intel_fc_80/bin/ifc No such file or diretory (of course, I
tested to see if the file is there, if it is a executable file). The
same is true if I change ifc by ifort.

Please, have you some suggestion to solve this problem?

My best regards

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Lemos de Sa
Materials Chemistry Department - Uppsala University