Date:      Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:06:46 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Cy Schubert <cy.schubert@komquats.com>, Julien Gabel <jpeg@thilelli.net>, stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Consistent 6.0-STABLE Hang.

In message <20051114102148.E90423@fledge.watson.org>, Robert Watson writes:

> >> For fun, try updating to RELENG_6. I committed a fix recently for a
> >> hang thats caused by doing 'ls /dev' in the linuxulator.
> >
> > I think you got it.  After rebooting under a fresh 6.0-STABLE (build on
> > Mon Nov 14 05:39:01 CET 2005), the problem didn't appear again...  no
> > more need for a serial console on this machine, i think :)
>
> Sounds like a good MFC candidate, assuming it can be MFC'd
> non-disruptively.

Indeed, it solved my problem.

Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
Web:  http://www.komquats.com and http://www.bcbodybuilder.com
FreeBSD UNIX:  <cy@FreeBSD.org>   Web:  http://www.FreeBSD.org
BC Government:  <Cy.Schubert@gov.bc.ca>

    "Lift long enough and I believe arrogance is replaced by
    humility and fear by courage and selfishness by generosity
    and rudeness by compassion and caring."
        -- Dave Draper